Mankato-Community grant applications will be accepted until 4:30 p.m., Friday, February 12. Grant applications include the following categories and their respective goal:
- Community performing arts and music–enhance public performances in various genres of music and performing arts.
- Community beautification and public art–to beautify and improve the community and public spaces.
- Community social services–provide social services that enhance the quality of life and independence of service to recipients/clients.
A total of $15,000 is available in the Community Grant Fund. Funding levels:
- Individual artist (eligible for no more than $2,500).
- Organizations with prior year operating income of less than $50,000 (eligible for no more than $2,500).
Organizations with prior year operating income of $50,000 or more (eligible for no more than $5,000).