Mad Bobber 2020
February 1 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Let’s go ice fishing, Saturday, February 1st. Fire up the auger for ice fishing at Duck Lake Park in Madison Lake!
It’s the annual Humminbird Mad Bobber fishing contest, presented by Eskimo! Compete for over $20,000 in cash and prizes from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm! The contest includes a real-time leader board, wheelhouses, portables and open-air fishing allowed on any area of Duck Lake. Bring your family and friends for live music, games, raffles, food, and beverages inside a heated tent on the lake! Plus, there is a skating rink and kid’s sledding hill!
Tickets $20.00 for adults and $5.00 for 15 and under!
Go to madbobber.com for all the rules and details!
Everyone is welcome to enjoy this mid-winter event!
Below are some specific details of the event that make it more exciting than ever!
• Wheel House, Portable Shelter or Open-Air Fishing are allowed on ANY AREA OF DUCK LAKE
• Real-Time Leader Board on the day of the event
• Live music by Blue Ringers in the main heated tent 3 PM to 7 PM
• New This Year – Skating Rink and Sledding Hill for the Kids
• New This Year – Darts, Bean Bags, and Foosball Inside Heated Headquarter Tent
• Beverages and Food Available for Purchase
• Meat Raffles by Sons of the American Legion
From 9-11 AM demos and seminars offered to Scouts who want to work towards earning their Fishing Merit Badge.
Event Tickets – $20 per adult / $5 for 15 years old and under
Raffle Tickets also available for exciting prize drawings
* All activities subject to change based on lake & weather conditions on day of event
Major sponsors: Humminbird and Cascade Blonde
Other sponsors: A&M Plumbing • Borneke Construction • Carriage Repair • City of Madison Lake