1. The co-founder of Starbucks says they were “desperately close” to calling it “Cargo House” . . . which he says “would’ve been a terrible, terrible mistake.”
2. The 1900 Summer Olympics in Paris featured a long jump competition on horses. Belgium won.
3. The Houston metropolitan area is 9,444 square miles, which is bigger than the entire state of New Jersey.
4. Approximately 250,000 people in America are married to their first or second cousins.
5. One-third of people who drink Pedialyte are adults . . . and most of them are using it to treat hangovers.