TIME TO VOTE: Cari's narrowed her tattoo ideas down to two but she can't decide which one to go with so help her out! Comment below which tattoo YOU think she should get. One random voter just may get a gift of their own!! Thanks to Mecca Tattoo's artist, Kelly Bunde, for helping Cari out with the artwork! VOTE NOW!!
There's a reason the Internet is about 83% cat pictures at this point . . . that's what the ladies like. And you KNOW I'm all about the ladies.
A new survey asked people what "sight" instantly puts them in a better mood. And for women, a cute animal is number one.
The rest of the top five for women are: A beautiful beach . . . a baby smiling . . . flowers . . . and people laughing.
Not surprisingly, the number one sight that instantly puts men in a better mood is . . . an attractive WOMAN. The rest of the top five for men are: A beautiful beach . . . watching sports . . . a steak . . . and people laughing.
The survey also asked what SMELLS instantly put people in a better mood.\
The top five smells that put women in a better mood are: Lemon . . . fresh-baked bread . . . clean sheets . . . the ocean . . . and flowers.
The top five for men are: Bacon . . . fresh-baked bread . . . coffee . . . fried food . . . and the ocean.
The BHMS Takes The ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge
Oxford Dictionaries added a bunch of new words to their online database and we're basically turning the English language into a lame celebrity gossip blog. Here are the ten dumbest additions and their definitions.
1. Side boob. The side part of a woman's breast, as exposed by a revealing item of clothing.
2. YOLO. "You only live once," the view that one should make the most of the present moment.
3. Adorbs. Arousing great delight, cute or adorable.
4. Hot mess. A person or thing that is spectacularly unsuccessful or disordered.
5. Throw shade. To publicly criticize or express contempt for someone.
6. Amazeballs. Very impressive, enjoyable, or attractive.
7. Bro hug. A friendly embrace between two men.
8. Cray. An abbreviation for "crazy."
9. FML. [Eff] my life! To express dismay at a frustrating personal situation.
10. Douchebaggery. Obnoxious or contemptible behavior.
Luckily they're just new entries in Oxford's online database not the Oxford English Dictionary itself. Words need to have more historical, significant impact before they're added to the actual dictionary.
Julia and her friends didn't get to be on TV, but they do get to be on the Big Hot Morning Show and they get to attempt to Smackdown Cari!