Pop Culture Facts That’ll Make You Feel Old
Wanna feel old? I’ve got 7 fun facts that should do the trick:
(At least made me feel old..)
1. On “Friends”, Ross and Rachel’s daughter Emma was born April 4th, 2002. The girls who played her, Cali and Noelle Sheldon, will be 20 this month. They’re older than Olivia Rodrigo.
2. Jackee Harry was 38 when she played the mom on “Sister Sister”. Tia and Tamera Mowry are now 44.
3. When “Full House” premiered in 1987, John Stamos was 24, Dave Coulier was 28, and Bob Saget was 31. The Tanner girls are all older than that now. The Olsen Twins, who are the youngest, are 36.
4. Tina Fey was 34 and Amy Poehler was 33 when they made “Mean Girls”. The girls are all older than that now. Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Seyfried are 36, Lacey Chabert is 39, and Rachel McAdams is 43.
5. Alexis Bledel is 40 . . . the same age her TV mom Lauren Graham was when “Gilmore Girls” ended in 2007.
6. James Avery was 45 when he started playing Uncle Phil on “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” in 1990. Will Smith is now 53.
7. Christa B. Allen, who played the 13-year-old version of Jenna Rink in the Jennifer Garner movie “13 Going On 30”. . . turned 30 for real last November. She grew up to play Charlotte Grayson on ABC’s “Revenge”.