New Ulm garage a total loss after lawnmower sparks fire

By |2018-08-03T14:10:00-05:00August 3rd, 2018|

No one was injured after a lawnmower started a garage fire in New Ulm. The New Ulm Fire Department responded to the fire on Friday morning around 10:32 a.m. at 827 South Valley Street. When crews arrived, they found the garage fully engulfed in flames. The garage and all of the contents inside were a total loss and Officials say neighboring garages sustained heat damage. Electric companies were also dispatched to the scene due to damage to overhead lines and poles.