- Yesterday, everyone had windows down. If you didn’t you aren’t from Minnesota.
- The grill always smells good, but when it’s 40 and the sun is shining it just smells better.
- Washing our vehicles now is pointless, by the time you make it home from the car wash it is splattered again with so much slush.
- Chip n Dale on Rescue Rangers are dressed as Indiana Jones and Magnum P.I. – thanks, Disney+
- The numbers on a toaster aren’t intensity, it’s duration – but not minutes… it’s confusing.
That’s Things I’ve Noticed this week.