Skip to content
- Warmed up enough over the weekend to snow, just in time to have it be 40 today!
- Painted my bathroom this weekend, well more so supervised, my friend did the painting. I’ve learned a lot about myself in the past year…. one of those things being I don’t have the patience to paint.
- There’s probably a special place in hell where it always smells like freshly made garlic bread but you never get to eat any.
- Closed Circuit TV, phone GPS, DNA testing have made it so much harder to be a serial killer… but nothing probably as difficult as podcasts and documentires on Netflix.
- Food is so good… until it’s fighting back with heartburn at midnight. Then I regret eating everything.