- As Mankatoans we thinking parking is pretty horrible, we would not do well in st. Paul.
- The state of Rhode Island is 37 miles wide and 48 miles long, home to 23 cities.
- Betty White is seriously older than SLICED BREAD!
- When a bar has signs that read new ownership, new menu, new experiences it translates into everything you loved about this place is now gone.
- You think a baby in a bar is weird, you should have seen what a baby in an axe-throwing place looked like.
- When you show up to a comedy show on valentine’s day, people assume you are meeting a hot date no matter how much you talked about hosting the event.
That’s Things I’ve Noticed this week.