Ugh! People are feeling bad for workaholics, it sounds like a joke but it’s hard to break any addiction including workahol.
Honestly, this is something I joked about having for a long time, but in the last year and a half, I have realized it may actually be a real problem. I find it hard to take time off work to relax, when I do take vacay – most of it was used to work other gigs. When I do have downtime, I fill it by immediately picking up projects, my house is pert-near spotless!
A new survey was released and 40% of people say they’re so ADDICTED to work that they never stop working. Here are the 10 biggest signs that someone’s a workaholic:
- Never taking a lunch break.
- Working on weekends.
- Always being the last person to leave the office.
- Waking up in the middle of the night, thinking about work.
- Checking emails while watching TV.
- Always bringing their work laptop on vacation.
- Always being the first person at the office in the morning.
- Checking emails in the middle of the night.
- Always taking work calls, even during their personal time.
- Calling into work on days off to make sure everything’s okay.
Well, I officially feel attacked!