Have you ever wondered which Batman character you are, based on your zodiac sign? Probably not, but you’re about to find out! Thanks to the “New York Post”, here is a list of the characters and how they align with astrology:
1. Aries (March 21st to April 19th): Batman . . . Brave, bold, and familial, Bruce’s dedication to his Bat family embodies Aries’ fiercely loyal nature.
2. Taurus (Aprill 20th to May 20th): Batwoman . . . She has Taurus’ tenacity, and rises to every occasion with courage and strength.
3. Gemini (May 21st to June 20th): Riddler . . . His coy and mysterious behavior is seductive and mesmerizing like Geminis.
4. Cancer (June 21st to July 22nd): Poison Ivy . . . She has a feisty and captivating persona like Cancers.
5. Leo (July 23rd to August 22nd): Nightwing . . . He’s stunning and elegant and easy on the eyes, like Leos.
6. Virgo (August 23rd to September 22nd): Alfred Pennyworth . . . He is humble, empathetic, and resourceful like a Virgo.
7. Libra (September 23rd to October 22nd): Robin . . . He has an extroverted and spontaneous nature like Libras, not to mention also easygoing and ready for whatever adventure is ahead.
8. Scorpio (October 23rd to November 21st): Catwoman . . . She has an energy that draws in the curiosity and desire of those around her . . . total Scorpio.
9. Sagittarius (November 22nd to December 21st): Batgirl . . . She has a fiery spark, indomitable spirit, and always picks herself back up again, much like a Sagittarius.
10. Capricorn (December 22nd to January 19th): Ra’s al Ghul . . . He is legendary, enduring, and wise . . . and also like Capricorn, he is constantly reborn after death stronger and better than before.
11. Aquarius (January 20th to February 18th): Joker . . . He has a perceptive and quick-witted nature like Auquarius . . . also a je ne sais quoi that holds the affections of others, like Harley Quinn and Batman.
12. Pisces (February 19th to March 20th): Scarecrow . . . An endless dreamer and much like Pisces, he digs into the minds, souls, and motivations of everyone he meets.
SOURCE: NY Post