Mondays suck. So how much money would you be willing to give up to get just ONE Monday off a month?
A new survey found over half of us would rather get an extra day off each month to deal with bills and other life tasks than get a 10% raise. (It’s roughly 5% fewer workdays a year if you work five days a week.)
Here are the five “life admin” tasks we hate the most . . .
Responding to messages and emails.
- 31% of us find it overwhelming.
- Making phone calls, also 31%.
- Reaching out to customer service, 27%.
- Updating your calendar or planner, 26%.
- Organizing your files, in real life or on your computer, 26%.
The survey also found two-thirds of us regularly feel overwhelmed by those types of things. 57% admitted they sometimes procrastinate with stuff that would only take a few minutes. And half of us feel like we’re not TRUE adults most of the time.