If you want kids or pets, you better REALLY want them. Because it puts limits on other stuff you can have . . .
Almost half of the people with kids or pets say they “can’t have nice things,” because they know anything nice will just get ruined. Here are a few quick stats . . .
- 45% are nervous to buy anything nice because they know they won’t be able to keep it nice.
- Two-thirds said their couch currently has a stain that was caused by a child or pet.
- Kids and pets cause an average of $162 worth of damage a year to furniture alone.
- The most common stains they cause are food stains . . . pen marks . . . spilled drinks . . . and stains from greasy hands.
- 64% of people with kids said they’re waiting for them to get older before they start buying nicer stuff.
- One in five people say their couch took more punishment than usual last year, because they used it a lot more.