If you want to be “internet famous,” just do something really dumb. It’s a lot easier than doing something smart!
A semi-popular TikTok’er named Danielle Shapiro suddenly has a lot more followers after she did something really dumb that required medical intervention.
She and a friend went to an all-you-can-eat sushi place where Danielle ate WAY too much sushi, and documented every bite in a TikTok video.
She ate 32 PIECES. And that was after she’d already had four pieces of gyoza, some jalapeño poppers, and an order of miso soup.
32 pieces might not be that crazy for a competitive eater. But Danielle is NOT that, and it was enough to put her in the HOSPITAL.
She went home after dinner and felt sick, but managed to fall asleep. Then she woke up the next morning with SEVERE pain in her stomach and chest. It was so bad, she had trouble breathing. So she panicked and went to the E.R.
In the end, it turned out she wasn’t dying. She just had a crazy case of acid reflux.
She says it took several days to feel normal again. But bright side: A follow-up video she posted from her hospital bed now has over 11 MILLION views.
SOURCE: NY Post