Six people are being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in St. Paul. Fire crews responded to a property on the 800-block of Edmund Avenue yesterday on a report of possible CO poisoning. Six people, including some children, were taken to the hospital. Authorities believe problems with the property’s ventilation and furnace are at fault for the incident.
Six Hospitalized With Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In St. Paul
By Ashley Hanley|2021-04-12T05:42:40-05:00April 12th, 2021|
About the Author: Ashley Hanley
Ashley (Goettl) Hanley is a North Mankato native and Mankato West graduate who made the switch from TV journalism to radio. After five years at KEYC News 12, Ashley is thrilled to be working for KTOE News. Ashley and her husband John, and son John, enjoy spending time in the community. You can also find Ashley coaching and playing softball and supporting her brother on the MSU football team and her sister with Scarlet athletics. Even though she went to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls, Ashley kept her Minnesota roots and is a big Twins and Vikings fan!