Teenagers today were born between 2001 and 2008. So it’s safe to say their childhoods looked a hell of a lot different than yours.
Right now, people on Reddit are sharing things they used to do that teenagers today wouldn’t be able to understand. Here are some great ones . . .
- “Recording songs from the radio using a tape recorder.”
- “Spending 15 minutes untwisting a phone cord.”
- “Cleaning the mouse ball.”
- “Calling a phone number and having to ask if the person was there.”
- “Getting off the phone so someone else could use the Internet.”
- “Calling a phone number to get the time.”
- “Loving the smell of mimeograph papers.”
- “Stopping at a gas station to ask for directions.”
- “Turning to channel three to play a video game.”
- “Watching the scrambled Playboy Channel.”