Skip to content
- Heard two guys complaining about the graduating class this year, and made me think that 10,000 years ago, two cavemen were definitely sitting around complaining about how soft the younger generation of cavemen were for cooking their food.
- I’m convinced after Sunday, mother nature doesn’t like giving us what we want. As all the rain kept going around Kato… all day!
- I notice this with every mother or father’s day… if you don’t tell them on social media, do you even love your parents?
- If you live every day like it’s your last, you’ll never have clean clothes because nobody wants to do laundry on their last day.
- Summer is now officially here, how can we slow it down and enjoy as much as possible now… you know complaining about the heat, humidity, the bugs, and everything else.