Skip to content
- Over the weekend we had great weather, I noticed a lot going on once again. We slipped into county fair time without really noticing. Blue Earth is already past, next up locally is Brown and Nicollet.
- Now I joke about this, but I hope we really did land on the moon, meanwhile, people still think the moon landing was fake but immediately believe two billionaires both went into space without any documentation of the two years of astronaut training it usually takes.
- It’s highly unlikely that EVERYONE was king fu fighting.
- When you buy pre-shredded cheese, the cheese itself is technically post-shredded. But now as I say this… I realize that I’ve never seen any packing say pre-shredded… it’s just shredded.
- I noticed the calendar says August… ummm what the hell? How is that possible.