If you’re still shopping for Mother’s Day, time is running out. But this might help if you need something last-minute. Someone polled over 2,000 moms and asked them what they’d actually ENJOY getting as a gift. Here are the top ten . . .
- A card. 43% of moms said they’d love to get one. That doesn’t mean they’ll be thrilled with JUST a card. But in general, moms do like getting them.
- Doing something with the family. Like dinner, or going somewhere outdoors.
- A keepsake. So something sentimental, like a framed photo that’s engraved.
- Something homemade. Especially moms with younger kids.
- A spa day or massage.
- A day to themselves. So say Happy Mother’s Day . . . and then just leave them alone for 24 hours.
- For someone else to take care of all the household tasks they normally do.
One in seven moms said breakfast in bed would also be great. 12% want clothes. And one in eight said some BOOZE would be appreciated.