We all know the main reasons people want to start exercising more. They want to get in better shape, feel healthier, lose a few pounds, and look better when they wear a bathing suit. But those aren’t the ONLY reasons.
A new survey asked people to share everything that motivates them to exercise, and here are some of the less popular but totally valid reasons . . .
- I have a school reunion coming up.
- I want to post about my workouts on Instagram.
- I want to get back at childhood bullies.
- I want to beat my friends’ scores on an exercise app.
- I’ve been comparing myself to celebrities.
- I’m starting a new job.
- I want an excuse to buy new exercise clothes.
- I don’t like how I look on video calls.
- I want to improve my skin.
- I want to be able to reward myself with unhealthy food.